Thursday, August 27, 2015

cross country writing - the shoe


THE BEGINNING
On a bright morning day for winter, I was in a shoe box, waiting for a person to open the box to let me out. It took over weeks until, the box was opened. The person took in me into a house, a boy was rushing in, taking the me into mid-air, and stuffed his foot  me into me . I was feeling a soft cozy with his sock inside it, but then suddenly, I heard a start of a car. It rumble and started moving. I couldn’t see anything, it was dark and the window was up high and couldn’t see anything. A few minutes later, I arrived at a school. People were running into classes like crazy. Then, I was getting stomped like a hundred times on my back,  until a door was there, standing tall and still. I went through and a couple of minutes later of walking around and getting stomped, a bell raised from up to my ear drums, then I was settling until I went back into the building, something familiar around  this school …

THE RUN
Soon I heard shouting, along  the way through the an alleyway and then arrived and saw a huge crowd of children. The bunch were all over in one spot. They were all pumped up for what. I started wondering, then suddenly I was stomped until I was lying down sideways. People were cheering on for other people that were running, then a moment, I gasped, It was a cross country run. I try to escape from it but I couldn’t, the boy has me stuck in his legs, “I’m Trapped!” I yelled. As later on I started moving again. I feel that I’m walking on the grass, YIKES! I hate getting wet in the grass. Then I found out I was at a starting line. I soon smelt a horrible stench, it was cow poo of course, cow poo from the farm, EWWW. Then I heard a shout. “GO!” Then soon I was zooming off to the track. “ow, ouch, ooh, ahh!” It was a nightmare, there was thumping and dirt everywhere. The was LOUD SHOUT OUT of, “go, go, go,go, go, go!” Shouted a parent. I was halfway through a lap, then past the line, I WAS ON A SECOND LAP! The boy was ahead a few people. This run felt like A comfortable massage but painful. The stench was still there, my back has pain, and I still see a bunch of grass. I was finished. I was relieved with pain. Finally it ended up with a still wet and then I fainted.

THE END OF THE RACE
Wow, what a run.  I felt really uncomfortable. I felt like It was a dream, but it was real, I felt pain from the run and was in the same school, I was in the same  room that I was in before the race but with a bunch of kids stuffed up in one room. I heard a loud thing that sounds funny coming from the front of the room. I was still with the boy, in a room, watching a movie. WAS that an adventure, I hope my back was not filled with pain anymore, or the stench of cow poop was still out, or even a bunch of grass. I guess this was the end. I have rested in a good spot for the rest of the day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment