Monday, July 20, 2015

My Holiday

I was stuck with two little babies for two weeks. During when I play games, there was always crying and moaning, and suddenly loses one characters. These relatives came from the South Island and came to the North Island to see my family. It was little annoyed about it because a lot of people had to sleep in my house. The relatives even had to sleep in my room and I had to sleep in my parents room for the rest of the holidays. It felt so short after they left on saturday. I had to help around for a while during the last day of the holidays. It felt boring after that.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you feel I have two little sisters for life! but its not so bad once you get used to them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh well I am sure you don't see your relations very often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you talked about your holiday really well. Next time you need to add a full stop, after your last sentence "it felt boring after that".

    ReplyDelete