Friday, September 23, 2016

Garden Design Self Assessment

Term 3 Garden Design
Self Assessment

Date: 23rd September 2016

How can we create diverse outdoor area that is visually appealing, usable and can withstand the elements of nature?

Garden Assessment - Student assessment rubric

1
2
3
4
Creator -
learner asset

Develop Ideas for the nothing area. (our back garden)
With support, I can design a basic plan for our outdoor space.
I have several ideas about what to include when designing a plan for our outdoor space.
I have several ideas about what to include when designing a plan for our outdoor space and can analyse these based on the brief.
I have several ideas about what to include when designing a plan for our outdoor space, and can evaluate their effectiveness based on the brief.
Communicator -
learner asset

Evaluate our final design against Mr Harrop’s brief
With support, I can explain my plan for our outdoor space.
I can explain my plan for our outdoor space
I can explain and justify why I have included all of my chosen components in my plan for our outdoor space.
I can confidently and clearly explain and justify why I have included all of my chosen components and how my final plan for our outdoor space meets the brief.

Explain the reasons for your assessment:

For Creator I scored myself a 3 because of how I created the table area equipped with the shelter also with gutter's for a creative use for watering plants.

For Communicator I scored myself a 3 because of how I explained my justification for the tables.


No comments:

Post a Comment