Thursday, April 14, 2016

Being Jim

I struggle to mount the wood of the ladder over to the battlefield.
But then I felt something deep in me, the cold feeling, something that’s piercing through me.
For then I had caught attention to the deep craters blown by overpowered mortars.
Then for I had seen the barb wire preventing us soldiers to pass.
Suddenly the distant gunshots started from another battle far in the fog of war.
My Tongue started tingling after eating too many salty food.
While moving on I tasted my saliva overflowing in my mouth as I had ravies .
Myself  had now stepped from the depths of the trench to the grounds of the killzone.
Enemies are now waiting for their targets to be visible.
I crouch down and then the officer passed  a command to move on.
Now I wonder if the enemies are alerted  and stand guard?

After that then I started thinking that will I die?

No comments:

Post a Comment