Sunday, February 8, 2015

Kristopher

Hi, my name is Kristopher David. I'm nine years old and I have my birthday on the 12th of May.  I'm  used to being alone and I play on computers mostly.  I go outside a lot and I've been exploring new things around New Zealand, like huge lakes that connect to the great ocean or old buildings made by people from the past.  Before I went to this school I had camps when I was a year three kid.  I've seen animals that migrate like the Godwit, which travels to New Zealand, Japan and Alaska to breed.  Also I've been looking at other creatures that I've never seen before in the wild. When I was in Waitomo for walks, I saw water falls, old gorges and old tracks near farms.  I have explored  nature, computers, living and traveling. I'm a great person because I'm smart and fun .   Would you like to do what I do? Ask questions below on the comments.

3 comments:

  1. Kristopher you are lucky to be able to explore all these places. I am sure others would like to learn what you have learnt. Maybe you could share some of the places you have visited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Interesting Kristopeher.

    ReplyDelete